The International Metrology Congress is organised in partnership with Global Industrie from March 7 to 10 in Lyon, Eurexpo Hall 2.1.
- Badge / Pocket Programme: go straight to the CIM Welcome Desk to collect them, Hall 2.1 entrance ONLY
Do NOT go at the Eurexpo main entrance, all CIM participants are expected at Hall 2.1
How to come? Where to stay?
Eurexpo Lyon, Hall 2.1
Boulevard de l'Europe
Tuesday 7: noon - 5:30 p.m
Wednesday 8: 8 a.m - 5:30 p.m
Thursday 9: 8 a.m - 5:30 p.m
Friday 10: 8 a.m - 1.15 p.m
Exhibition: 9 a.m - 6 p.m (Friday 5 p.m)
- Taxi / Car: park at Parking P0
- Airport: Lyon Saint-Exupéry, Lyon-Bron Affaires
- Train stations: Lyon Part-Dieu, Lyon Perrache, Lyon Saint-Exupéry
- Public transports: Tramway T5, Bus 100
IMPORTANT: a national strike is scheduled on March 7. We strongly recommend that you allow extra time for your travels, or that you stay close to Eurexpo Lyon to avoid any delays on D-Day.
With more than 18,000 rooms and 21 hotel and residence chains throughout the city, Lyon offers a wide choice in terms of accommodation: from the dependable comfort of renowned hotel brands, built in contemporary buildings or in charming old buildings, to unrated to 5 * luxury establishments ...
Book your room by clicking here 👈